Products that are not enabled for Amazon, but have active listings, will be updated with 0 quantity inventory. This will apply if Allow Inventory Update is enabled on the company’s Amazon Settings. You can enable or disable products for Amazon as follows:
- Individually from Amazon Properties— Product > Toolbox > Amazon Properties. Check or uncheck the Amazon Enabled box > Save.
- Set each new product as Amazon Enabled by default when it is created in your Sellercloud catalog— Company Settings > Toolbox > Amazon Settings > Product Defaults > New Products are Amazon Enabled > Save.
- In bulk from the Manage Inventory page— Inventory > Manage Inventory > Select a product or
products > Action Menu > Enable/Disable For Channel > Go. Next, select the Amazon box and
choose Enable/Disable > Continue.
- In bulk with a file update— Use the column header AmazonEnabled and set the value to True or
False. Learn more about bulk updating with a file.
Enabling and disabling products for Amazon
In Sellercloud, you can enable or disable products for Amazon. This can be done by product or through a bulk update file.
- Access Catalog > Manage Catalog. Select your products.
- Click the action menu > Enable/Disable for Channel.
- Select Amazon from the dropdown > click enable or disable > Update.
Enabling/disabling via product details page
- Access Catalog > Manage Catalog > select your product.
- Click Toolbox > Amazon Properties.
- Edit > General.
- Click the Enabled box > Save.
Enabling/disabling via bulk update file
- Access Catalog > Tools > Import Product Info > Bulk Product Update.
- Generate template. You can create a new template or use a saved one.
- In your file, use the column header AmazonEnabled. Set these values to TRUE or FALSE.
- Go back to Bulk Product Update > Select file > Upload.