View and search ordersOrders can be viewed by clicking on the Orders tab. Click the Search button to display all orders. You can filter your search results as well. Click on the Advanced Search tab to filter a search by many more variables.
- Location Note Filter on Manage Orders – Orders can be filtered by item location note. By default, the system will search for a matching location note of the most expensive item in the order. To enable the filter to search for matching locations of all items in the order, turn off client setting “Enable Expensive Order Item Location based search”.
Understanding the Manage Orders page
When an order is created, it will appear in your Manage Orders page. Here, you can view all created orders whether they are Completed or Processing. You can control single or multiple orders’ shipping status, dropship status, payments, picklists, and more.
Like other management pages in Sellercloud, you can customize your order search and create customized columns for easy access to the information you need. You can also eliminate time spent adjusting orders individually by doing it in bulk using the action menu.
Clicking the blue arrow next to the Order ID gives a more detailed look at what is in that order. You can see the products’ SKUs, Item, Available Qty, Backorder Qty, and the Location.
Searching for orders
Searching for orders in the manage orders grid is easy in Sellercloud’s updated interface. Using the filters, you can narrow your search and save time. You can organize the grid by selecting the Sort by option.
There are default filters available as well as the opportunity to create custom ones. This ensures you can find exactly what you’re looking for.
Using default filters
- Click your desired Default Filter > Type into the search engine.
- When you select your desired search, the Default Filters will turn yellow. This indicates a pending search.
- To search using your desired Default Filters, click Search. The grid will reflect these changes.
Using custom filters
- To add a custom filter, click Add filter > Select filter from the dropdown.
- The Custom filter will be added and ready for use. Type in or select your desired search > Search.
Clicking Save View will save this specific custom column template for future use. You can access these in the top corner next to the vertical ellipses.
To search and create a report that shows tracking numbers of orders shipped on a given day, filter your order search by ship date. This report will show the tracking number per item line.
- Click Action Icon > Export > Microsoft Excel or Adobe PDF.
- Click the vertical ellipses > Customize Columns.
- Here, you can delete, add (such as Warehouse, Picked, Ship Date, etc.), and rearrange your columns. To add, click Add Column. Use the trash icon to delete a column. To rearrange, simply drag and drop.
- Click Apply. You can see the changes reflected in the grid.
Note: You can now add the custom column Invoice Printed. In this column, a green icon will indicate if the order invoice was printed. If not, the icon will remain grey.
Using the action icon
In the action menu, you can use functions related to the orders’ shipping status, payment, general information, status, and more. You can even export orders to a file. These files can be used for your personal record keeping, or to update order information in bulk. You can do this using the Import Order Info function.
- Select your orders and click the blue icon in the bottom right corner.
- Clicking this icon opens a dropdown menu. You can use the search engine or scroll to find your desired function.