In this article, we’ll discuss the Manage Orders page: how to search for orders, customize columns and perform actions in bulk.
Manage Orders Page Overview
When an order is created, it will appear on the Manage Orders page. Here, you can view and control your orders.
This page will display SKUs, shipping status, dropship status, customer information, payments, picklists and much more.
Search for Orders
In Sellercloud, you can search for orders by using different filters. Note that you can organize the grid by selecting the Sort by option.
Use Default Filters
- Click the desired Default Filter > Type into the search box.
- The selected Default Filter(s) will turn yellow.
- Click Search.
Use Custom Filters
- To add a custom filter, click Add filter > Select a filter from the dropdown list.
- The Custom filter(s) will be added and ready for use > Search.
Use Saved Views
Users can also save the specific search filters as a template by clicking the Save View button. Note that Saved Views are user-specific. The saved template can be reused via the Saved Views dropdown.
You can also customize columns to organize your Manage Orders page more conveniently:
- Click the vertical ellipses (⋮) > Customize Columns.
- Here, you can delete, add, and rearrange (drag and drop) your columns.
- Click Apply.
Action Menu Overview
The action menu at the bottom allows you to perform various functions related to the orders’ shipping status, payment, general information, status, and more.
- Select your orders and click the action icon.
- Navigate the dropdown menu by using the search box or by scrolling to find your desired function.
Learn more about your Manage Orders page. In this article, we’ll discuss how to search for orders, customize columns, and perform actions in bulk.
Understand the Manage Orders page
When an order is created, it will appear in your Manage Orders page. Here, you can view and control your orders.
This page will display SKUs, shipping status, dropship status, customer information, payments, picklists, and much more.
View and search orders
Orders can be viewed by clicking on the Orders tab. Click on the Search button to display all orders.
You can filter your search results as well. Click on the Advanced Search tab to filter a search by other variables.
- Using the Location Notes filter in Manage Orders – By default, the system will search for a matching location note of the most expensive item in the order. To enable the filter to search for matching locations of all items in the order, turn off Enable Expensive Order Item Location based search in Client Settings.
You can save an order search for future use by selecting Save Search As from the action menu > Go. Access your saved searches from the Save Searches dropdown menu. You can also save your searches to the dashboard for easier access.
Use the action menu
The action menu allows you to perform various functions related to the orders’ shipping status, payment, general information, status, and more.