Sellercloud’s Financial Reporting Suite is a rich data source for you to analyze your business performance effectively. Thanks to various reports, Sellercloud offers an easy way to track profit and loss, orders, transactions, product inventory, and more.
Check out this short video introduction to the Financial Reporting Suite.
These are the basics you need to know about Sellercloud reports:
- Sellercloud offers ten unique categories of reports. Each category includes multiple reports. Some categories also include visual dashboards.
- Reports and dashboards offer easy-to-set-up filters to get the specific data you need.
- You can customize the reports by changing how your data is sorted and displayed.
- You can export your filtered or unfiltered report data to a spreadsheet, unlocking many possibilities for further data manipulation and analysis.
- You can contact Sellercloud Support to request a custom-made report.
To access the reports section, select Reports in the navigation menu on the left.
Next, select a category and choose the report you want to run.
Sellercloud offers over sixty reports broken down into the following categories:
- Profit & Loss
- Returns & Refunds
- Products By Component
- Customers & Receivables
The following sections briefly introduce you to each category, explain what it is for, and list the available reports. Click the links for step-by-step instructions on using a specific report.
Profit & Loss
Profit and Loss (P&L) reports are essential to financial management. These reports allow you to clearly understand your profit and loss, broken by product, order, time range, and more. They provide insight into revenue, expenses, and overall profitability, allowing you to track progress and make better decisions.
- Profit & Loss Dashboard* – a dashboard that helps you summarize and analyze the company’s profit and loss.
- P&L Order Summary* – summarizes the profit and loss for orders in a specific period.
- P&L Order Details* – shows individual orders’ profit and loss details based on transactions made on a specific date or date range.
- Product Profit Summary* – shows each product’s profit and loss information by summarizing the order and non-order transactions within a specific period.
- Product Profit Details* – details profit and loss for each product’s order and non-order transactions within a specific period.
- Manage P&L – easily manage your profit and loss reports and perform various related actions.
The Sales reports category provides valuable information and insights into your sales performance. These reports offer a comprehensive view of various aspects of sales, including order history, product performance, and sales trends.
- Sales Dashboard* – shows sales revenue and quantities, total and per day, and the daily averages for a selected period.
- Sales By Date Range* – shows information about sales within a specific date range.
- Sales Summary Report* – shows a summary of sales made on specific dates.
- Daily Sales To Prior 30 – compares yesterday’s sales to the total sales of the previous 30 days.
- Qty Sold By Channel Summary* – summarizes the product quantity sold per channel for a specific period.
- Qty Sold By Channel Detail* – details the product quantity sold per channel for a specific period.
- Qty Sold By Warehouse* – provides information on product quantities in all warehouses.
- Qty Sold By Product* – shows the quantity sold of each product in a specific period.
- Qty Sold By Product By Day* – shows the quantity sold by product daily for a specific period.
- Metric Order Details* – lets you track and analyze the details of specific orders and see an overview of products, costs, and shipping.
- Metric Order Item Details* – lets you track and analyze the details of specific orders and see information on the products included in the order, as well as details about costs and shipping.
- Sales Comparison Summary* – compares the current period’s sales to those of an earlier period.
- Sales Comparison Detail* – gives a detailed comparison of the current period’s sales to those of an earlier period.
- Sales Rep Commission – calculates the commission earned by sales representatives based on their set commission rate and the profit of each order.
Orders reports provide valuable insights into order activity. You can track how many orders you received, how much you made from the orders, see your top-ordered and most profitable products, and so much more. These reports help you understand your performance and make better choices about your future business operations.
- Orders Dashboard* – allows you to identify patterns and trends in order activity.
- Orders Summary by Date Range* – summarizes all orders within a specific date range.
- Orders Detail by Date Range* – shows details about all orders within a specific date range.
Returns & Refunds
Returns and Refunds reports provide information on orders’ returns, refunds, and reimbursements. These reports help you identify problematic products and effectively manage returns, refunds, and rebates.
- Returns Dashboard* – helps you analyze and monitor returns, refunds, and reimbursements for orders in a specific time range.
- Refund Summary* – provides an overview of all refunds processed in a specific period. It includes information about the refund, the original order, and the customer.
- Refund Details* – provides details about all refunds processed in a specific period. It includes information about all refunds, refunded products, and order details.
- Returns Details* – provides a detailed overview of all returns that have been processed in the specified date range.
- Returns & Reimb. Summary (FBA)* – provides an overview of FBA returns and reimbursements for a specific period.
- Returns & Reimb. Details (FBA)* – provides detailed information about FBA returns and reimbursements for a specific period.
If there is one thing customers genuinely enjoy, it is timely shipping. Therefore, shipping reports are crucial in streamlining the shipping process and optimizing delivery times. These reports provide valuable insights into shipping operations, allowing you to improve your shipping strategies and enhance your customers’ experience.
- Fulfillment Dashboard* – shows the total quantity of fulfilled orders and provides details about fulfillment performance – early, on time, or late.
- Fill Rate Dashboard – focuses on the order fill rate – the percentage of orders filled versus the percentage canceled.
- Shipping Dashboard – focuses on shipping costs, shows total shipping costs, and per carrier method breakdown for a selected date range.
- Shipping Report* – tracks the shipping costs, methods, and fulfillment of your orders. Filtering by fulfillment performance can help ensure that orders are shipped and delivered promptly and accurately.
- Tracking Report* – view shipping information, track orders, and ensure they were delivered on time. It provides more detailed package data, whereas the Shipping report provides exact cost and performance data.
Inventory reports are vital in managing your inventory and ensuring the optimal utilization of resources. These reports provide a comprehensive overview of inventory quantities, values, costs, sales, and historical data to help you stay on top of inventory management.
- Inventory Value Dashboard* – shows the value of your inventory within a specific period.
- Inventory By Warehouse Summary* – shows the total physical, reserved, and available inventory and value of products in each warehouse for a specific period.
- Inventory By Warehouse Detail* – shows the total physical inventory and value of products in each warehouse for a specific period.
- Inventory By Product Summary* – shows your inventory’s total quantity and value across all warehouses for a specific period.
- Inventory By Product Detail* – shows inventory quantities and values per day and warehouse for a specific period.
- Inventory Adjustment Audit – shows adjustments to your product inventory within a specific period.
- Product Line Summary – summarizes item costs, revenue, and average profit for products based on orders within a specific period.
- Inventory Aging Report* – shows the age of your inventory, product quantities, costs, pricing, and historical data about sales and purchases.
- Product Age Summary – shows the age and last sold date of each product created during a specific period.
- Unsold Inventory Report* – shows products that didn’t sell, along with their quantities and costs, during a specific period.
Products By Component
Products by Component reports provide valuable insights into the performance of products. They are most helpful for tracking sales of products as components of kits, but you will also see the quantity sold as regular products. The reports also include sales of components in independent kits.
- Qty By Component Summary* – summarizes the total quantity sold for each product.
- Qty By Component Detail* – provides additional order details around the total quantity sold for each product.
- Qty Sold By Channel (By Component)* – shows the total product quantity sold as a kit component on each channel in a specific period.
- Qty Sold By Warehouse (By Component) – provides information about the total product quantity sold as a kit component from each warehouse in a specific period.
Transaction reports are product-based reports showing transaction details, such as payments and refunds. You can track revenue and expenses, learn about the cost of returns and reimbursements, check the tax per transaction, see vendor invoice details, and more.
- Transaction Summary* – a monthly report that summarizes revenue and expense transactions.
- Transaction Details by Date* – provides a detailed overview of all transactions made in the specified date range and shows the financial performance of your business.
- Transactional COGS For Returns* – provides information about the cost of all returns and reimbursements for a specific period.
- Vendor Invoice by Date* – provides an overview of vendor invoices, including invoice number, date, and financial information.
- Tax Collected by Transaction* – shows the tax collected on debits (sales and payments) and the tax refunded on credits (refunds) for order transactions within your chosen filing period or date range.
Settlement is the process of transferring funds from a payment processor or acquiring bank to a merchant’s bank account. The settlement process reconciles the transactions and ensures that the funds from the customer’s payment are accurately credited to the merchant’s account. Settlement reports contain information about a channel’s order-related fees, commissions, and taxes.
Reconciliation reports are intended to match the transactions recorded in an online store’s financial records to those processed by payment gateways and banks to ensure the reliability and accuracy of financial reporting. These reports help ensure that all financial transactions have been recorded accurately and identify and resolve any discrepancies between the online store’s records and the records of the payment gateway and banks.
- Line Summary – summarizes the financial settlements, including revenue information and other details.
- Reconciliation Summary – summarizes all transactions related to a specific settlement.
- Reconciliation Details – details all transactions related to a specific settlement.
- Tax Collected by Settlement – summarizes the tax collected for all settlements.
- Reconciliation By Order – provides a reconciliation overview by order.
Customers & Receivables
Accounts receivable aging is a method used to track and manage unpaid invoices from customers. It involves organizing unpaid invoices by the time they have been outstanding. These reports help you identify overdue invoices and which customers are most likely to pay or not pay.
- Accounts Receivable (A/R) Aging Summary – shows the total accounts receivable aging for a specific customer so that you can see the total aging balance.
- Accounts Receivable (A/R) Aging Details – shows all the accounts receivable aging, by order, for all customers or a specific customer.
- Payments & Refunds By Date – shows all order payments and refund transactions made on a specific date or date range.
- Payments & Refunds By Order – shows payment and refund information for each order and the sum of all payments and refunds for the selected time range.