SellerCloud’s Financial Reporting Suite is a powerful feature with a rich source of data for you to effectively analyze your business performance. The wealth of robust reports offer an easy way to track sales, profit and loss, orders, inventory, and so much more.
Check out this short tour about the Reporting Suite!
- Most Report categories have a visual dashboard with bar graphs and pie charts. These also offer sub-dashboards so you can focus on a specific aspect.
- Each category has a variety of reports with custom filters to show data in SellerCloud’s grid format. Note: Fulfillment and Fill Rate are dashboard-only reports.
- You can fine-tune your grid results on the fly. Click each link below for a quick demo of how each one works:
- Resize the width of any column.
- Reorder all columns.
- Filter within any column. Text columns have more filters than numeric ones, though some filters are shared:
- Group any column (and also group other columns).
- Show/hide any columns, from any column’s context menu
- Scroll horizontally with a freeze bar. This locks one or more left-hand columns, based on the number of columns in a report.
- You can export grid reports to Excel for detailed data analysis by clicking the grid’s Export to Excel icon.
Exported reports often include more data than what is shown on the grid. This format also offers the flexibility to manipulate your data, such as filtering within a column, sorting with advanced parameters – even show graphs and charts; for example, visualize daily sales trends for a selected date range!
- SellerCloud reports show orders for which the ship date is in your chosen date range; that is, only orders that shipped in your date range. Exception: SellerCloud’s Order reports are based on order date; these reports show orders that are both unshipped and shipped.
- Filter reports by one or more Product Groups, so you can quickly run a report with a large number of SKUs simply by filtering the report by groups that are comprised of those SKUs.
Is report data real-time?
Your server has built-in services that run daily to check for any changes to orders and products – and update profit and loss data accordingly. Therefore, your report accuracy will vary based on the time of day you run a report.
Here are 2 simple scenarios in which order or product changes will not be updated to the Reports module until the services run:
- Order – A refund comes in on an order. The reports will not show the change until the services update the order.
- Product – You change a product’s default vendor. The reports will not show the change until the services update the product.
To open the Reporting suite in SellerCloud, click Reports > choose one of the following listed categories. From there, you can choose a specific report:
- Profit & Loss Reports
- Sales Reports
- Orders Reports
- Returns & Refunds Reports (including Returns & Reimbursements Summary (FBA) and Returns & Reimbursement Details (FBA)
- Shipping Reports (including Fulfillment Summary Dashboard and Fill Rate Dashboard)
- Inventory Reports
- Products By Component Reports
- Transaction Reports
- Settlement Reports
- Customers & Receivables Reports (including A/R Aging Summary and A/R Aging Details)